17 October, 2012

Illinois

I'm sitting a my orientation for school and I'm the only white girl here, which I kinda like. Black girls are more fun anyways.

Audrey and I left for Illinois on Friday morning. She is a champ at flying! We spent a lot of time with family and friends, and I didn't want to leave..but here I am, back in New Jersey.

I've already cried today because I'm so miserable. I wonder if there will ever be a day I don't cry. I'm excited to start school on Monday but I'm not excited about putting Audrey in daycare. Oh well, I have to do what's best for her right now and that means I need to be in school, so I can get a job one day.

I have a lot of pictures, but ill have to make another post with those, or ill just make a YouTube video of them. (I'm on my phone).

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive & well! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with school!! Blog about how it is. I'm curious. Hoping you start to feel better.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!