19 September, 2012

Quilting, Etsy Shop, extra money, OH MY!

So I was going to catch myself up on watching my youtube videos I subscribe to, BUT I figured since Audrey is napping, and probably going to wake up soon, I wouldn't have a better chance to blog again today besides right now...so HEY!

My last blog was a complete disaster, I know. I am a mess. I'm still a mess, don't worry...nothing life changing happened over night. I will say that there is a STRONG possibility I am going to Illinois very soon! My dad said if he has any extra money laying around, Audrey and I will be on the next flight out to visit for a weekend..but I'm keeping it on the DL just because it's not a for sure thing right now.

Since we are so low on money right now, and I LOVE to craft, I thought...wouldn't it be common sense to use my crafting obsession to MAKE money? Yep, I'm going to start quilting, and SELLING THEM! Every Etsy shop I've seen with quilts are SOOOO expensive! I figured I could sell mine A LOT cheaper, and hopefully get some sells!

Crap, Aud is waking up..

I gotta make this fast. SO yeah, that's my plan. Hopefully it works, if not, then oh well..I tried, right? I'm gonna try to get everything up and running in the next month. I want to make at least 3 or 4 quilts before I open up a shop so I have at least SOME examples of my work to show.

So, you'll be the first to see the shop, DON'T WORRY!

on another note, go search "CJRork" on Youtube...and watch the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!