So before I even get into detail, I just want to state the fact that I AM thankful that my in-laws watch Audrey every once in awhile so we can go out.
Last night (Wednesday, just a few hours ago, actually) my husband took me to my first Giants game! We had it planned for awhile and we knew his parents would have Audrey for the time we were gone. The game wasn't until 7 PM, so they would be watching it through it night time routine.
Boy was this a bad idea.
Audrey is now awake. Right now while I'm typing this, on my phone, at 5:01 AM. She's been awake for 30 minutes. Want to know why? Because she wasn't swaddled before she went to sleep last night.
I don't know how many times I have explain to people that just because she fights a little while getting swaddled does not mean she hates it.
Audrey has slept through the night since she turned a month old, and every night she is swaddled. My mother in law never swaddled either of her kids, and doesn't like to swaddle Audrey because she "feels bad" and says "she doesn't look comfortable".
Well, if she's sleeping from 8 PM until 7 AM, I don't think she's uncomfortable.
It just upsets me that she didn't do what I asked, and now Audrey is going to be cranky all day because her routine was messed up.
Now I'm never going to want to leave during her bed time routine. Blah.
Oh did I mention that I have so much to do today that I'm probably going to be dead by the end of the day? Ay yi yi!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!