26 August, 2012

Audrey's Two Month Update!

At two months old, Audrey :





- Went to Church for the first time, and only cried at the end when she was being blessed!

-Weighs...I don't know. I have a BIG two month old, I'll tell ya that! She is almost well out of 0-3 months clothes. She is LONG and barely has feet room left in her pajamas. I don't know for sure how much she weighs, but I'd guess at least over 12 pounds. Her next appointment is on the fourth so I will update a little at that point.

- Has acid reflux.

- Is on SOY formula, with a teaspoon of rice in each bottle (do to acid reflux).

- Eats anywhere between 4-6 ounces at a time, every 3-4 hours.

- Wears size ONE diapers. I tried on a size two and it is way too big for her still, but size ones will not be lasting long. (I wish they made half sizes!)

- Has decided she HATES her car seat. She is only content while in it if the car/or cart is moving. The second we stop at a red light she SCREAMS!

- Is sleeping through the night! She goes to sleep anywhere between 6 PM - 10 PM, it really depends on when she ate/slept last. She will wake up anywhere between 5:30 - 8 AM and will eat, then go back to sleep (sometimes) for an hour or so!

- LOVES her bouncer. We didn't buy one of these until recently, and she loves it.

- Sleeps in her nap nanny, in her crib, swaddled.

- Still only likes tummy time for a short time IF she is laying on the floor. She rather have tummy time on someones stomach/chest.

- Likes her gym/playmat if she is wide awake, and only for 10-15 minutes max.

- Has started watching Baby Einstein and seems to enjoy it...somewhat.

- Is so far a MAMA'S GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!