28 July, 2012

My Marriage Isn't Perfect

Today while in the car, driving an hour away with my husband to some type of martial arts store he wanted to see, which ended up NOT existing, I thought about how madly in love I was with him. I seriously couldn't ask for a better man in my life, but my marriage is no where near perfect. I realized I hadn't talk about our marriage in a long, long time..and believe it or not, that's where this blog came from. Our relationship.

So I figured I'd do a little update on us, and life in general, since you know, all I do blog about is Audrey and ranting..at least that's how I feel, but it's my blog so I don't really give a damn.

We have our fights, some more days then other. Ever since having Audrey things have gotten a little more tougher, but also a little more easier too..if that makes sense. I became a "Mom" and started doing whatever was best for Audrey as soon as she was born, while it's taking time for Wil to realize he doesn't come first anymore, Audrey does, which is totally normal. It's not like he puts her last, but sometimes he still is a little more selfish then he should be..but don't get me wrong, he's a good daddy!

Sometimes I have to remind Wil how much I do for him, and sometimes I need to be reminded that I'm appreciated, but in all, Wil and I are good. Sometimes I look at him and ask him if he's still in love with me, and if we're "OK", and the anwser is always yes. I still get butterflies when I kiss my husband. I still smile every day when I wake up to him. Thinking about living without my husband makes my stomach in knots and scares the living crap out of me.

We are both still very much in love, and our marriage is a marriage. It isn't perfect, but it's perfect to us. Our family is perfect to us.


1 comment:

  1. Omg at store that doesnt exist. Been there, done that. Discovered there was no comic book shop.

    I like this post!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!