24 July, 2012

My game plan

Okay so I'm not the only one who thinks this two year plan is for the birds apparently. I mean seriously, I think Charlie is getting even sick of it. He has to SHARE his dentastix. When that shit started happening, he said he was in with the escape plan with me. So I came up with a plan ya'll...as best of a plan I can get.

So, my intial plan was to start school this October, and get my medical assistant degree (you have to do that before you can do the LPN/bridge to RN program at this school). Well, don't worry, I'm STILL doing that, but after I get my medical assistant degree next July, I'm going to get a job. I'm going to hold off on getting my RN until after Wil is done with school, so at least ONE of us has an income coming in while he is still in school.

Then, once he is done with school, and once Audrey is in school full time, I'll go BACK to school when it'll be easier since she will be older and I'll have more time to study, because let's be real..Nursnig school ain't no joke. The last thing I want to happen is for me to take on too much, and drop out of school. again. It's not gonna happen.

This way we will have my income, and BAH to live off of in just a year, which could totally work since we don't have to put a down payment on a house since we will have the VA loans. That knocks a year off the "two year milking it" plan of Wils. Hopefully this works people, or yes, I may end up on a reality TV show about going crazy or some shit.

So, you may here some bitching and complaining, but hopefully you'll stick around for the next year. Please. Stay with me, I need ya'll...you're the ones who understand me because obviously my husband is OFF his rocker.

Now time to go make my kid scream...it's bath time.


(oh & Thursday is the one month post...GET EXCITED PEOPLE)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan to me! Also his parents seem really nice. They may offer to build an expansion so you can stay forever. Lord no. Get out ASAP. Thats great your program isnt super long, so you can work faster. Plus if you start working as an MA, maybe you can have a foot in the door when you become an RN.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!