24 July, 2012

I have two new men in my life

Audrey has been waking up at exactly 10ish every morning. Before any of you say how nice that must be, I must inform you this is AFTER she is wide awake from 4 am to 7-8 am, so it's not that great. So, I've made it a daily routine that includes Maury & Jerry Springer. I must say watching these crazy people with messed up lives helps me feel good about myself every morning. It on the other hand does not take my tiredness away.

I grew some balls and asked Wil when we were getting our own place. I wanted to choke him when he said "I don't know. I want to milk living here as long as we can." GREAT. So then I asked him seriously what in the hell are we doing, when he gave me another answer I didn't want. "I want to at least have my associates degree so maybe two years."

Two years. I don't know if I can handle that, people. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. After two years do you think y'all might end up on one of those shows? I would after living with my in-laws for that long. We lived with them for 6 months and they were only there 2 weeks a month. Those 2 weeks almost killed me every time. Hope things get better and that you get out on your own sooner than planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years. Dear God. If you guys can save a nice down payment for a house, I guess it would be "worth it", but still- very tough to do. Im hoping you get out of there before 2 years for your own sanity.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!