22 June, 2012

I'm almost to my breaking point

I know it's hormones and stress, but I feel like I could snap any minute. Nothing makes me happy anymore, I feel like I'm always in a bad mood or mad about something. I thought moving into Wils parents house for about a year to save money would be a good idea, but now I am kind of regretting our decision.

I was so used to living on our own, having our own space and not worrying about things, and now I feel like I'm tip toeing around. I don't feel like this is "my house" at all. When Wil and I talk about it I still refer it to "your house" instead of "our house" or "home".

Wil's mom is getting excited about Audrey's arrival which is understandable, but it's starting to get annoying. I know she doesn't mean harm, but it gets so annoying when she tells me what she's going to do and not going to do with Audrey, and how Audrey is going to be raised basically. She acts like I'm about to have a baby and just give her to her. Sad part? I live in HER house so I don't feel like I can say much, so I just shake my head, smile, and agree.

I'm totally not a dog person either. I wasn't before we had Charlie and I'm still not (besides Charlie y'all, don't worry). I literally can't stand either one of Wils parents dogs. I just want them to go away. I dodge them at all times and don't want them near me, my stuff, or Audrey's stuff. I don't want them near Audrey when she comes either.

I feel bad because I agreed to this, and I know we can't do anything about it now, and it stresses me out even more now that I know we're "stuck" but damn, I really don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to take it. I'm so afraid that when Audrey comes I'm going to get completely fed up and leave, and Wil won't come with me. Blah.

2 comments:

  1. Candice, I know how you feel and being pregnant on top of it all doesn't help. I'm here if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you first decided to move to Jersey with Wil's parents and I remember thinking... "man she must have some awesome in-laws" because there's noooo way I could go from living on my own with my husband, to being under "parents roof" again. But that's because my family is CRAZY lol (:

    Every time it gets rough, just remember everything positive that made you decide move there & hopefully it wont be so bad.
    Besides, when little Audrey gets here, you'll probably be happy for the extra helping hands! (:

    But I can't imagine how horrible it must feel to have someone talk about your child like it's theirs and how she is going to be raised... I would be the worlds biggest bitch ;) lol
    Hopefully when little Audrey does get here, your MIL will know the boundaries.

    I hope it starts getting better!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!