12 June, 2012

35 week update

Okay ya'll, I'm sorry but for now I have to give in on the 30 day challenge. I just have too much on my plate to take that on right now. I've been crazy sick for the past five days, and I finally went to the doctor yesterday to try to find some kind of relief and figure out what in the hell is wrong with me. Turns out I have horrible allergies AND a double ear infection. No fun, especially when you're 35 weeks preggo. I forgot how damn annoying ear infections are. I'm basically deaf in my left ear and have been for two days.

On top of just being plain out sick, I have been running around the a crazy person. I have laundry up to my eye balls to do, Audrey's nursery still has so much more to be done in, and my husband thinks of new ideas about doing something everyday (right now he's on a kick that he was the new Scion sports car thing...oh and he wants to make a garden, koi pond, open up stocks, etc...yeah, you can only imagine what I listen to on the daily).

So, with that being said, I'm gonna stick to my normal updates and try my HARDEST to blog a little bit more than once a week. I'm still going to try to do a Give-a-way, BUT It's going to be AFTER Audrey is born and I'm back to my normal rountine. So, here it goes..


How far along : 35 weeks. One more week until she's technically safe to come out, so bring on the count down!
Weight : I've only gained ONE pound since my last doctors appointment..shocker, so +43 pounds.
Belly button : is flat sometimes, there sometimes, sticking out a little sometimes, depends on how Miss Aud positions her little butt!
Wedding rings : are very, very missed...
Stretch marks : Butt, upper thighs, hips, and boobs of course.
Movement : when she moves, my whole stomach moves, and it's not cute little kicks anymore. It's painful jabs.
Food cravings : I finally got applebees! But, I still think about it almost daily. Ice still, and water, but that's about it.
Labor signs : I'm having crazy amounts of white discharge. I bet you totally wanted to know that. ;)
Symptoms : I'm just completely uncomfortable. I can't really say much more then that for this week because I'm been SO sick so I don't know what's pregnancy related, and what's not.
Sleep : Well, it wasn't so hot for awhile, but once I got sick all I could do was sleep, so I slept, and slept, and slept for like DAYS. Now it's back to not being able to fall asleep until at least after 1 AM BUT I sleep super later, like I woke up at 11:30 AM this morning.
Looking forward to : My baby shower THIS Saturday and FINALLY getting Audrey's room complete! I'm doing her laundry that I have today so I can pack her hospital bag. Oh and I'm MORE THEN EXCITED about my MUCH NEEDED pedicure next week. Ah, I seriously can't wait..I've been dreaming about it.

2 comments:

  1. I've went through so many panny liners thanks to discharge. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duane wants the FRS (or FRX.. whatever.. I forget). HAHA. It's a nice car. Wish I would have held off to get it. But a pond and garden? Really, Wil? Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!