09 June, 2012

30 day challenge - Day 6, 7, & 8

Hey ya'll. Sorry for my lack of blogging the past few days. I know I said I was going to keep up with blogging every day and that this 30 day challenge would help me in the long run, BUT I have a good excuse for why I've been absent. I'm HORRIBLY sick. Thursday I felt like I had a hangover all day, and I figured it was from the lack of sleep I had recieved the night before, and my doctor didn't say much at my appointment about it that day either, so I just figured I'd feel better the next day. WRONG. I didn't sleep once again on Thursday night, and woke up the next day with a very swollen mouth and throat. I could barely swollen and it was PAINFUL. The only thing that would help it at all was ice. Throughout the day I just got worse and worse. I started to feel like I had strep throat, a sinus infection, and then a sinus headache started shortly after.

After laying in bed for a few hours I felt a little better, but not much, but of course I once again didn't get any sleep last night. My throat is a little better, but I've been having really bad cramping throughout the day, very uncomfortable, SWEATING like CRAZY and feeling hot all the time even when the room is cold that I am in, and still feel like I have a sinus infection.

Today I finally got out of the house and we went and got some things for Audrey's nursery (which by the way is coming along PERFECT and I can't wait to show ya'll!). I figured I'd get on here real quick while I have a minute and don't feel like my head is completely going to explode to do these three days of the challenge. Hopefully I can countiue to keep up with it in the next few days..


DAY 6 - A picture of the person you'd love to trade places with for a day...


Okay so I'm going to jip you out of a picture (sorry), because I really don't know how to find a picture of this "person". I'd really enjoy NOT being pregnant for just ONE day so I felt a little better and slept more comfortably. Don't get me wrong, I'm super thankful for my pregnancy, but I'm about over all this..I just want my daughter to be born already!


DAY 7 - A picture of your most treasured item...


Okay, so he's really not an "item":



but, I treasure Charlie a lot. He really is my child, and I love him more than anything. I get so sad when I think about his life expectancy to only be about 8 years. I want to keep him forever, and I don't know what I'm going to do when he's not around one day :(

DAY 8 - A picture that makes you laugh...

I'm sure ya'll have ALL seen those "E-Cards" or whatever, so here are a few of my favorites..



1 comment:

  1. i'm over my pregnancy too :( i feel like i want to cry everyday because i'm so uncomfortable, or in some sort of pain. i can hardly take it anymore. this last month has been pure torture.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!