I noticed something different about people from New Jersey, or who live in New Jersey the first time I visited. Well, the part Wil is from anyways. They kiss everyone. No, not on the lips, but when they hug you goodbye (which if you know someone for five minutes, you better expect a hug) then they kiss your cheek, or at least make the sound of a kiss.
If you're walking down the street, no one will look you in the eye or say "Hi", "Bye", or "Go eat shit."...okay maybe the last one, but that's about it. Once you get to know them though, if you eat dinner with them once, then they hug you when they say hello, goodbye, and they do the kiss you on the cheek. It's kind of strange.
A lot of strangers kissed me this weekend.
I'm swelling pretty badly, so tomorrow if it hasn't gone done or got any better than I'm gonna call my doctor. Wil's going out with his friend for his 22nd birthday tonight, but I had to take a rain check thanks to my feet not being able to take my weight right now.
Oh and Audrey's room is getting accomplished! All her furniture is put together, what clothes she has is folded and put away or hung up, now we just need her shower to come and go so we get everything else!
Once I get a little bit more done I MAYBE will show ya'll a sneak peek. Until then, you're screwed. sorry ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!