15 May, 2012

31 weeks

How far along : 31 weeks. I thought once I got to New Jersey time would go by really fast, but it's definitely not. These last 10 or less weeks are going to go by so slow.
Baby is the size of a : four naval oranges. 16.25 inches, 3.3 pounds!
Wedding rings : So, I cheated..neither of my rings would fit anymore and I just felt naked without them, so I made the trip to Jarreds and got them resized bigger. They fit perfectly now, and I'll just get them resized when the time comes! :)
Stretch Marks : No new ones!
Maternity clothes : Yes.
Weight : I'm up 36 pounds from my starting weight, and 46 pounds from what I want to be by my 21st birthday!
Sleep : I toss and turn sometimes still, and I'm still peeing 3-4 times a night. I must have my body pillow to sleep some what well.
Movement : It's definitely slowed down a bit since she's getting so big, but she's still a mover!
Food Cravings : Sweets! All I can think about is cupcakes, chocolate, cake, and cheese cake! I'm still eating ice like it's going out of style..
Anything making you sick or queasy : Nope.
Symptoms : Uncomfortable as all get out! It's impossible to get up from sitting without trying my hardest. I'm always exhausted by just moving from one chair to another. My hands and feet are SORE on the palms, and they swell pretty badly.
Looking forward to : Visiting the labor and delivery unit soon, and for my baby shower of course! We sent out invites last week :)



2 comments:

  1. i feel like these last few weeks have been the slowest of my life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's starting to get closer for you!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!