That's right, we officially have only one more week in North Carolina. ONE. MORE. WEEK. Can ya'll believe this? You have all been through this with me, and months of talking about it, planning about it, figuring it all out, and we only have ONE. MORE. WEEK.
Wil's terminal leave was approved and his last day is Friday. He gets off at noon, then he is a free man. I have almost everything done. What can be packed up, is packed. I have towels, our clothes that we are currently wearing (no winter clothes or anything) still out, a few dishes that can last us a week, our bathroom stuff, etc. Everything else is in boxes in my living room just ready to be packed up.
Everything except the electricity (because I'm not on the account of course) is scheduled to be turned off, the Budget Truck is reserved, and now it's just time to wait until next Monday. AH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!