23 April, 2012

Second Trimester Must Haves!

So after doing my First Trimester must haves, why not do a second, right? So, here is eight things that I could NOT live without during my 2nd trimester! Enjoy! Also a description for each objecct.

1. The Be Maternity BeBand - Purschased at Target for 16.99 a piece. I have a beigh one, and a black one. Very true to size, and a definite MUST HAVE. I can still wear my favorite jeans (I actually don't own ONE pair of maternity PANTS). It also works great on some of my summer shorts as well! I was told to use this for my stomach after I give birth to help push my uterus back to size! I believe they come in white, beigh, and black. My black one is a Small/Medium which fits perfectly, and my beige is a Medium/Large (it as a gift), and it's okay, but doesn't fit great. It will definitely fit better when I'm almost full term though!

2. Pillow - I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs now. It's almost impossible to get comfortable without one, and I never realized how much better my back feels with just some cushion between my legs! I've heard of a lot of woman going out and buying those body pillows, but who seriously wants to spend $50.00+ on a PILLOW?! Not I! One of my regular pillows works just as great :)

3. Kool Aid Kool Pops - I could eat these over and over, again. Popcisles are so amazing right now, especially because I'm addicted to ice. It's like ice with a little flavoring, YUM! We always have these in our freezor! (The best part is Wil's favorites are my least favorites! So it's a Win-Win situation!)

4. Orbit Mint Gum - Any MINT gum really works, but this is the kind I have right now. I have a crazy craving for mint. Like, when I start to brush my teeth I don't want to stop because I love the taste of my tooth paste. Weird right? Gum is seriously my life savor, and the more & stronger the mint, the better! I'm usually not a gum chewer either.

5. ICE WATER - It has to have a TON of ice in it for me to want it too, because well...I eat all the ice. I let it sit in the water to get a little soft for a couple minutes then I start chomping away. I'm addicted to ice! Once I eat the whole cup fool, I go fill it back up and let it sit in the water and do it all over again. I probably eat close to 10 cups of ice a day. I really can't wait to go to Jersey where they have a ice maker outside of the fridge that crushes the ice for you!

6. Be Maternity Cami - Purchased at Target. I'm not sure how many colors it comes in, but I have a black and a white, both Small/Medium. They don't have the built in bra that a lot of cami's have, and that I prefer, but I seriously LOVE them! I'm definitely going to wear them after Audrey is born as well. They are the most comfortable cami I have ever have, and I love the material as well. They are SUPER stretchy and SUPER long! I believe they were either 14.99 or 16.99 a piece, but I don't remember exactly. They're totally worth the small price! They're also super easy to slip on and off so it's going to be perfect for breast feeding!

7. Maternity Demi-Panel Denim shorts with flap back pockets - OMG. Seriously the best thing I have ever bought this whole pregnancy. They are from Walmart, and they are SO CUTE. I wish I could find shorts this cute that AREN'T Maternity for after Audrey is born. Oh and the best part? They were 13.88 A PAIR! Who can get Maternity shorts THAT cheat for THIS cute?! I was realy iffy about them because, they are from Wal*Mart and their clothes aren't always they best, but holy cow was I put in my place. My first pair I bought in a size Small, and loved them. I just got my size mediums in the mail and I must say they're not much of a difference in size really. I could probably sleep in these because they're so comfortable, and SO cute and stylish! They panel is very short which I love, and they come in all kinds of shades. Did I mention how cute and comfortable these are? I highly recommend going online and buying a pair! The reviews say they run small, but I don't believe they do!

8. A FAN - Lord, I probably freeze Wil out. It has to be at least 30 degrees in my room for me to sleep probably. Okay, maybe not 30, but close. I love my fan! It's probably the sound of a fan that has something to do with it also :)



So, those are my must haves. I don't know where I'd be without them right now, lol! What have been your absolute MUST haves during your 2nd trimester, or just in your pregnancy in general?

1 comment:

  1. I almost died at work this winter. The thermostat was on 72 and people were running space heaters. I had the maintenance man shut the vent in my office and I ran a fan.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!