22 April, 2012

Now that Wil and I officially have a date that we know we can move (well kind of), I'm starting to get everything done. This weekend has been a pretty busy one, last night we went to a going away party for a friend of Wil's that got out this past week, and today we woke up to a rainy Sunday. I feel like Sunday's should always be rainy, it just makes it feel like a Sunday even more, and someones better. Since you know, a lot of time you're lazy on Sundays and relax, I feel it's easier to relax when it's not bright and sunny outside.

We went and bought a few moving boxes and some replacement blinds that we have to replace thanks to Charlie. We also went and bought Charlie a few surprises from Petsmart. He got a new Kong ball and a Dentley's bone which should help his teeth! After a few more errands we ran we headed home and I put the moving boxes we bought together.

Now we're about to eat Pizza, and I must say I'm actually anxious for my husband to go to work for the first time ever. I feel as if he is in my way right now when I could be getting things done for the move. I love him, and I love spending time with him, but dang it I just want to get all this stuff done and over with!

This weekend is going to be a busy one. I have so much to do tomorrow and Tuesday, and probably Wednesday too. I may not be able to blog as much as I am used to doing this week, but I of course won't miss out on the 28th update!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for having a date!

    Both your entries count. I'm going to leave the giveaway open through tomorrow or Wednesday. So if you would like to get more entries, go for it.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!