18 April, 2012

Just a "fill you in on random stuff" post!

I feel as if I rarely blog other than pregnancy updates. I guess I can let ya'll know Audrey's nursery is in the process of being painted right now! I'm not sure how much is done, but I know the priming is done, and the blue has started! I honestly think I picture her finished nursery atleast 100 times a day. I'm always trying to think of ways to make it unique, or things to do to it in general. I'm so excited to get it started. Yesterday I told Wil the first thing we're doing when we get to Jersey is putting the crib together. It's box is literally stairing at me. I can feel it. I have to look at the boxes propped up in the living room every single day! It's torture, I swear!

Even though Wil's verp could still be approved in the next few days, we have decided that we are going to sell his extra leave days back so we won't be leaving until the 26th if it's approved. There is just no possible way we could pack up everything and get the carpet cleaned and such by this Friday. No way at all..

We've also decided to move ourselves instead of using TMO. I know, I can already see B commenting on this and giving me shit because she told me not to, but I have some good reasons! You see, my house is basically empty as it is. I don't have home decor or anything really, just furniture and clothes. Literally, that's all I have. Oh, and my kitchen stuff. The TMO people would probably laugh at me if they came in here and saw what little stuff I need moved. The only "big" things are my furniture, which won't be hard since Wil has plenty of friends that can help him. TMO could STILL move us though, it all depends on if we can get an advance on the money for the DIY move, because honestly after all our bills are paid we're basically broke and wouldn't be able to get a Uhaul, gas, etc.

My next doctors appointment is tomorrow at 11. I'm actually kind of nervous. I'm terrified of seeing how much I've gained the the last few weeks, AND I'm also afraid their going to yell at me for gaining as much as I have. I honestly eat healthy, I swear I do, I go on walks and everything..I don't know why I'm gaining so much, so fast! Even though I don't feel 100% better about myself, I'm actually starting to feel okay in my pregnancy body!

Maternity clothes have probably helped a lot. I now love dressing the bump up, and looking cute. I've been doing my hair & make up a LOT more often now, and I just feel better about myself. Now, don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be skinny again, but I'm not crying over my clothes not fitting anymore...maybe because I'm in love with my maternity shorts! :)

Oh did I forget to mention Wil's parents are buying us a BRAND NEW truck when we get to Jersey? Yeah...we were going to trade in his Sportage for a used one, straight up, so we wouldn't have a payment. He is really wanting a truck, and his parents won't let us now. (They have the title & "own" the car still), because they want to BUY us a BRAND NEW one and won't let us turn it down. He is too spoiled.

There is also three different police stations hiring in Jersey around where we will live right now, and the best part? His brother works at one, and his cousin at works at another. It would be super awesome if he got a job at any of them! We wouldn't be living with his parents nearly as long as I am expecting us to! :)

Oh and Charlie is still amazing. I now have been promised that when we get our own house and we get another dog, we can get a french bulldog. I love English bulldogs, don't get me wrong, Charlie is seriously the BEST dog I've ever had, but I was a dog that is a little big smaller (in weight lol, he is HEAVY!) than him, and I have just always LOVED French Bulldogs! Poor Charlie had a skin infection when I got home from Texas, but Mama took care of him and he is all better!

I'm already trying to think of more baby names for our future children. It's kind of sad. I want old school names like Audrey, but not popular names. I really love Ruby after my Grandmother since Audrey is after Wil's maternal grandma, BUT Ruby Rork just won't work..too many R's. My dad's mom's name is Betty so that's a negative, and Wil's dads moms name is Ruth, and that's not happening either lol!


Oh and I still feel like crap. Sleep just isn't in the books for me lately and I have a feeling it has something to do with it, and it's effecting my health. Blah!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the nursery!!

    As far as the weight.. do they really say stuff if you gain too much weight? What are you supposed to do? Not eat? I can only imagine what they'll say to me....

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!