17 April, 2012

27 weeks

I think I'm getting sick this week. All day yesterday I just felt strange. My whole body was aching, and I felt like I could get sick but was still hungry. I also felt super exhausted, and maybe the fact I got SO sleep Sunday night what so ever could be the cause of all of this..blah!

I'm really starting to stress out about this whole verp package thing.

How far along : 27 weeks



Baby is the size of a : Cauliflower, 14.5 in & 2 lb!
Belly Button : Still trying to stay in a little longer.
Wedding rings : On! I feel naked without them on, so I'm praying they last the whole time but I'm highly doubting it.
Stretch Marks : still only on my boobs & butt. I'm trying my HARDEST to keep them off my thighs, stomach & sides.
Maternity Clothes : Yep. I'm really going to miss my maternity demin shorts when I'm no longer pregnant. I'll definitely be saving them for future pregnancies in case their summer time pregnancies!
Weight : As of right now I still only know I've gained 35. The last time I weighed myself was in Texas and I was at 155. My next appointment is on Thursday so I'll find out if I've gained even more then.
Sleep : I am always so tired but I can never go into a deep sleep. I'm terribly uncomfortable at night time and just seem so restless. I tend to toss and turn all night long, but then wide awake around 7:30-8. By that time I'm just sick of trying to stay asleep.
Movement : She's crazy like always! I've always been able to "see" her movements, but I usually had to lift my shirt up. Now I can see my stomach jerk and get kicked with my clothes on! I think I can also start telling what body parts are what. Her kicks and movements are starting to actually hurt!
Food Cravings : Mint, Water, ice (I eat the ice out of my ice water before my waters gone most of the time. It's probably my number one craving), Kool - Aid ice pops.
Anything making you sick or queasy : Oh lord just typing this is going to make me gag. When Charlie drinks his water, he gets ton of slober in it, and by the time he's done drinking all thats in there is slober and its about an inch deep and looks like theres still water in there. Pouring it out is so disgusting because it's so thick and drips. EW CAN'T TYPE ANYMORE ABOUT IT.
Symptoms : Cramps in my legs and sides often, my whole body is super itchy at times, I have crazy mood swings, I get tired very easily. I have to roll off my bed and couch to get up. I can no longer bend over hardly. I sometimes get a little waddle if I've been walking too long and my feet get sore easily. My boobs get sweaty and in my way and annoying SO much now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!