15 April, 2012

Hurry up and wait..

The saying "Hurry up and wait" didn't have much of a meaning to me until I met Wil, and this upcoming week will be an understatement. We still have no idea if his verp package will be approved or denied, and if it's approved, that means we can leave THIS weekend. Let's not mention the fact that we have nothing packed, and can't pack because if it gets denied, we packed for no reasona nd have to unpack. We also have to schedule a carpet cleaning AND a flea treatment before we leave our town house because it's mandatory with our leasing company.

So, basically it's a wait and hurry up kind of thing, so backwards, but still...I have to wait, and wait, and wait, and if it gets approved, I'm going to feel like I have so much to do in so little time! It's going to be tough!

We took Charlie on the beach for a walk this evening and the sand that isn't packed down really took a toll on me. I guess I didn't realize how out of shape this pregnancy has really put me in. I could barely make it back to the car because I felt like it was impossible to walk in the loose sand. I gotta get my butt back to the gym once my little Aud is born and I have my 6 week check up!

Oh and my current project : Re doing a dresser! Right now I'm in the middle of finding one. Breana thinks she found one that will work thats free, but Wil is gonna go see if it's dry rotted or anything first before we take it. Our plan is to sand it down, repaint it, and give it a new look! I'm pretty excited, but we won't start the process until we get to Jersey most likely!

I can''t believe in just a week and a day I'll be SEVEN months pregnant! Holy cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!