8. What are 5 passions you have?
I don't think I would say I have a real "passion" for something that isn't obvious, and I don't even think I have five, but I'll try to list some.
- My family, and being close to them, and not "my" family (Wil, Charlie & Audrey). My extended family, as in my aunts, uncles, cousins, father, brother. I love them more than anything and I love being family oriented.
- Being the best wife I possibly can. When I can make my husband happy, I feel like I have the world in my hands. My main goal in life is to make sure he is the happiest at all times. I love him so much.
- Being a good mother, even though I can't technically say I am yet. I want to show Audrey how a mothers love is something she will never feel else where. I want to show myself that I can be a better mother than my mother was, and just because she messed up, doesn't mean I will.
- I was passoniate about cheer leading. It was my life. I was a cheer leader from the age of 2 until I was 16. I started off as a minature mascot at the age of 2 for my dad's park and rec football team, then went on to cheering for his park and rec football team until Middle School. In middle School I was on a competition squad during my 6th and 7th grade years. We won 2nd international champs at Disney World. I had cheer leading practice 5 days a week. I breathed, ate, and slept cheer. In 8th grade I went onto cheering for my middle school (big mistake, I missed my comp squad!), then during my Freshman year I cheered for my catholic high school. I didn't try out the next year at my new high school, and I miss cheer leading so much! I plan to coach cheer leading one day!
I can't think of anything else. There isn't anything I'm truly PASSONIATE about other than the few things I listed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!