12 March, 2012

My dream job

7. What is your dream job and why?

My dream job would to be doing nothing and making a ton. Isn't that everyones dream job though? Being a stay at home mom would be pretty awesome I guess, but I'd probably end up pulling my hair out and running away (just kidding but it would come close).

I guess in all reality it comes down to two jobs. Number one job would to be an awesome baker and own my own bakery. This is probably a lot of peoples dream job. I just love cupcakes. I think it would be awesome to own a donut shop too, but that will probably never happen because well, let's face it. Dreams don't always happen.

My second dream job? A nurse. I'd LOVE to be a nurse, but I don't think I could handle the blood, and stitches and bones. I don't think I could handle angry general public all the time, and I just don't mesh well with old people. My husband thinks I should be a nurse. He says he sees me being a very good nurse, and swears its what I was born to do. He says I should work with kids.

What I think I'm actually going to end up doing, is being a medical assistant, or ultrasound technician. During this pregnancy I have absolutely loved my ultrasounds, and have been so fascinated with them. I plan to get my butt in gear towards a certain degree once I get back to school after I have Audrey.


I want to know everyone elses dream job, and why. I'm really curious what some of you would do if you had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!