I hate Good bye's, especially when it comes to my husband. I know I'm probably being the biggest baby ever, and my hormones are probably not helping it at all, but I already miss my husband so much. He left 30 minutes ago and I feel like he's been gone all day, and he wasn't even supposed to leave for another 30 minutes. I just look around my house and I feel so much saddness. I'm all alone. For four days, I'm going to have to listen to this silence and I'm not used to it.
I ordered a pizza I'll eat for lunch and dinner, and I'm thinking about making a trip to Target to look around. I want to stay as busy as possible, but it's kind of hard when you literally don't know a soul in this town. Everyone has left by now for the funeral, except for me. All alone.
I wish I was in Illinois, then I could at least hang out with my Daddy. Sometimes, I have being 'grown up'.
Don't feel bad. I miss Duane when he goes to work. Hope the time flies by and I'm sorry you couldn't go to the funeral.
ReplyDelete