02 February, 2012

The Nursery

As many of you know, we are moving to New Jersey in May when Wil gets out of the Marine Corps. We are staying with his parents for awhile until we can save some money for a house, and to get on our feet. We decided awhile ago we would share a room with Audrey from the time we were there, since she would sleep in our room for the first three months anyways. Well, Her Nana decided differently. They have a formal dining room that is another room without a door, literally right next to our bedroom. They decided to make that into the nursery for us! :)

Since I'm not in New Jersey now, the nursery won't even get started until May, and mostly likely finished in June, but it will be painted before hand and cleared out already. My bedding will be custom made, but I've already chosen the fabrics. I'm going to post some pictures that we found inspiration in!


For the bedding in the nursery we were back and fourth on colors. Wil and I both fell in love with this bedding when we found it, and you can actually buy it online, for 400 dollars, which is completely out of our price range. This is why we are having it made for us, so it will be so much cheaper!



This bedding isn't exactly how ours will look. We mainly just loved the roses, so we did some research and this is what the fabric will look like.



A little different, but still the same feeling. The walls will be a bright aqua color. The nursery furniture is a dark brown, but we are also going to have a white book shelf and accents of white everywhere.

I really wish I could give you a whole picture of how I am invisioning the room! I guess you will just have to wait until June to see the completely nursery reveal!

I also plan on making a bow holder, her name above her crib, and some other nik-naks before we move! :)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! We put a sticker tree on our baby girl's wall too. As soon as my mom gets her quilt done I'll post pictures and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!