02 February, 2012

A little list..

So since we have decided on this bedding fabrics:



We decided to choose this furniture:



We will also have a dark book case with baskets that look like this, kind of, but I'm making them more on my own:



and a dark glider/chair. The only problem so far, is that I don't know what kind of glider/chair I want. Wil's parents are buying the chair for us.


I want to have at least all the major furniture, minus the chair because we will be buying that in Jersey, before we move to New Jersey. I CANNOT believe we will be moving SO soon. Three more months left in North Carolina, and then we're on our way. I feel like time is going to fly by!

I want to have the bow holder, letters for the name, and picture frames all done before we leave for Jersey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!