22 January, 2012

SOLD.

WE SOLD THE BIKE. Well not exactly yet, but it's going to be sold..hopefully tomorrow. The guy came to test drive the bike yesterday morning. He was supposed to be here at 10 AM so we would have time to go to the bank before it closed and such before the bank closed, and before my job interview at one. At 10, the guy asked if he could come by at 10:45 because he was running late. At 10:45 there was no one here. The guy didn't show up until close to 11:45. He test drove it, said he wanted it, so we headed to the bank. Of course, the bank, in a military town, where a LOT of people bank in the military and cannot make it there on weekdays because of work, it was PACKED.

So, we talked to the lady at the counter and she said we could just call the bank's 800 number or whatever, and then have them apply for a loan over the phone. Easy peasy, no wait or anything. BUT Wil and I had to go to my interview. It was close to 12:30 and I wasn't about to be late. We told them to text us when they knew anything. The guy texted us five minutes later saying he would need to exact number due on our loan for the bike, the bike's vin number, and everything else that we DIDN'T have on us at that point in time..so we told them we'd give it to them once we got home.

Well, the bank closed at 1 PM, so now we have to wait until Monday for them to apply for the loan. Hopefully the get approved on Monday and can come get the bike.

We test drove cars yesterday too. I hated the Scion xD but I LOVED the Ford Fiesta, and that is what I chose! We are going to buy my new, RED, 2012 Ford Fiesta with a sun roon and PUSH TO START as SOON as the bike is DONE with completely. So, hopefully tomorrow afternoon this all gets done and over with, and Wil gets off at a decent time so we can go to the Ford dealer! I'm SO excited!! I am absolutely in love with it and I'm SO excited and anxious to buy it...my FIRST mommy car! haha!

It seriously drives SO amazing. The sun roof is amazing, I'm in LOVE with the push to start. Plus it has My Ford Sync, which hooks my phone up to it and I can tell my car to call people! So awesome! Even better, they have Sirius radio, which means I can listen to country music in NEW JERSEY! I get the first 6 months free then it's only 60 dollars a YEAR to have it. Yay!

Oh, and about my job interview..it went really well, but she had other interviews so I should hear something by NEXT Friday. Crossing my fingers. If not, the first day I have my car when Wil goes to work, I'm going driving around ALL day filling out applications just so I can drive my NEW CAR! :)

Have you noticed that this is going to be my first actual BRAND NEW car? I've always bought used and I'm so excited..haha!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even looking at fiesta. LOL. It took me 3 months to decide on the cruze. Did you test drive it? Did you like it. Watch we go to drive it and it sucks. Hoping you get the job and yayyyyy the bike is gone.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!