So I have a job interview tomorrow. I don't plan on telling them I'm pregnant until they/if they ask..and I'm actually pretty nervous. I haven't went to a job interview in awhile, and I'm not even sure what to wear. I don't have many clothes that actually fit me that are decent.
It's at a place called Sun Coast. It's like a movie/music store where they sell CD's, Movies, and posters. Basically it's a bullshit job to make some money to buy baby clothes with until we move. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?! Do I wear jeans? Do I dress up and wear a skirt? It's supposed to actually be really nice tomorrow, in the 70's...I don't have any cute spring dresses. I don't have any idea what to wear at all.
What are my most recent favorite movies? I know they're going to ask me this. The last movie I saw that was absolutely amazing was probably Money ball with Brad Pitt and Jonas Hill. I love Jonas Hill. Him, and of course Adam Sandler are probably my favorite actors. Who doesn't love Adam Sandler? I don't really know who my favorite actress is though. I like that guy that plays on the 40 year old virgin too. Who is that guy? See..I'm not really good at names with Actors and stuff. I'm good with faces and movies their in, but not names.
and MUSIC? Where do I even start with music? I'm gonna go in there and be all "Oh yeah I like lil Wayne, Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj, Jason Aldean and dixie chicks." They're gonna look at me like I'm fucking retarded. Do I rock my cowboy boots, or my converse? Or do I wear flip flops? Or heals? Jeans? Can I wear jeans?
Omg. I'm freaking out people.
Oh and let me inform ya'll right now..I DON'T KNOW ANY ALBUM NAMES. I say "you know the justin beiber CD that has this song on it, or that he has that blue shirt on in the picture" "I want that CD of Nicki's thats pink." Do I know what these Cd's are called? NOPE. sure don't.
They sounded desperate. I filled this shit out LAST NIGHT and they called me today and want me to come tomorrow. They said "sorry it's last minute but can you come in tomorrow". well no shit, I want baby clothes money, of course my ass can come in".
I should of asked her what to wear too. But then I'd even sound like a bigger idiot because I had just said "wait, who are you, and where are you located?" I should have just been upfront with her and let her know I didn't even remember filling out an application for there..
OH LORD I'M GOING TO DIE TOMORROW. At least someone's coming to look at the bike and I get to test drive cars after my interview. HOW FREAKIN AWESOME would it be if I got a job, AND a new car all in the same day?
Hot dayum.
Black pants and a nice top. Best idea for any interview.
ReplyDelete