20 January, 2012

The joys of in laws

No, not my father and mother in law. Or my sister in law. We all get a long very well. My mother in law and I maybe get a long a little too well to my husbands liking, but I love it!

No. This is about my brother in law, and his evil wife. When his wife and I first met (she wasn't his wife yet) we got along. I thought we was a nice lady..until she tried screwing me over on save the dates. Ever since then they've been on my bad side.

I posted something along the lines about how I hate tricare on my Facebook status yesterday. Well, my brother in law and sister in law decided they were the king and queen of new jersey because my brother in laws a cop, and they knew EVERYTHING. Ugh.

Moving to jersey is going to be a crazy adventure. I'm ready for it to be tomorrow. I want to test drive some cars and I'm PRAYING this guy whos interested in the bike buys it.

CROSS YOUR FINGERS.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHHA... she is the save the date crazy lady?! I remember that.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!