I remember waking up and asking Wil what time it was, and he said 12:20, so I just went back to sleep.
We went to lunch with my dad and Ayden yesterday at Lotawata Creek. It was my first time eating there because driving to fairview heights just for lunch doesn't usually happen. It was so good until I got home and threw it all up.
I feel like I have a hangover every day, and what's bad is I'm actually HUNGRY But I can't keep anything down :( I heard B-Natal pops help a lot, but CVS only carries them and Troy only has Walgreens. I just texted my dad and asked if he could stop by a CVS on his way here, so hopefully he can, and hopefully they're open.
Tomorrow is our last day in Illinois. Ah, even though I love visiting family, I can't wait to get back to our own home!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!