31 December, 2011

Angry baby

My trip back home in Illinois has been filled with sisters baby daddy drama, and my head in the toilet. I much rather my head be in the toilet, but it's been pretty much a fair 50/50 between the two..

I never eat out when we are in NC because well, my ass cooks so I can rent movies and stuff and save money. Now that we are in Illinois, I've ate out every single day since Tuesday. Literally, and my ass (literally) is suffering now. Not only am I throwing up everything again, this was my father and i's conversation the other day..

"Candice do you have a bump?" -dad
* lift up my shirt barely over my belly

"well..you got a little something but your ass is sure growing!" -dad

Wow. So now my baby is angry and making me throw up everything I put down...so happy new year to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!