09 January, 2012

Men Cant be sick.

I swear, the second my husband gets just the sniffles, the damn world ends. I've been puking my guts up since THANKSGIVING, and my ass still takes Charlie out, showers, cleans the house, runs errands, and cook. Then he decides he is NOT taking his medicine because "the pill is too big". Y'all should see this pill compared to my prenatal vitamin. It's like the size of a Tylenol, no joke.

But anyways - we had our NT scan today. They didn't even guess what the sex was..but I did get some awesome ultrasound pictures that I will share later. Most likely tomorrow when I do my baby update.

Oh and we just did the Red Cabbage Gender test. Look it up. Mine came out red result which is BOY! But, I could barely pee so were gonna do it again later too :) I'll inform you on the results tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!