I also mostly blog through my e-mail. I can think of something I want to blog about but by the time I get to the computer I think of something else, so the other thing is forgot about which most of the time makes me sad, SO I have my blog hooked up to where I can email it on my iPhone at any time. I blogged at best buy earlier. I blog everywhere, and usually when it's something mean about something, I'm mad at the time and I need to let out steam, so I come to oh wait..MY blog.
Okay so I guess y'all wanna know where all this came from. I got my first "nasty comment" on blogger today. Apparently I'm either really narrow minded about other cultures, or I'm just simply ignorant. Well guess what anonymous who is too fucking chicken shit to state their opinions with their identity? I actually know REALLY smart Asians, I was just pissed at all the Asians that were RUNNING ME OVER WITH A STROLLER that was buying THIRTY coach bags and resell them to people for more money, so I wanted to blog about pissed they made me.
So next time you wanna say some bullshit about me being ignorant, USE YOUR NAME PUSSY, or email me at CJRork@gmail.com and take it up with JUST me and not over blog. Damn, are people really that ignorant?
This Candice is why I love reading you. You are real and make me laugh because I agree with so many things. To bad we don't live closer to each other. We would have fun.
ReplyDeleteI knew that someone would get offended. SIGH. Oh well. They say once you get a negative comment, you've made it. I like your blog, for what its worth.
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up Candice :)
ReplyDelete