Wil and I arrived in Illinois last night around 11. I was so happy to see all my family, but I was even more happy to sleep on a bed bigger than a twin size like we did at his parents. So. Much. Better. I woke up really early this morning. Illinois is an hour behind North Carolina and New Jersey, so I was wide awake at seven AM. I'm ready for a nap already, though.
My sister Brooke has a Mini Potbelly pig as a pet. Her name is Penelope. I just met her for the first time last night, and I'm not too sure of her. Neither is Charlie. I'm sure I'm going to have some stories about her this week, BUT I haven't done a baby update post in awhile, since I haven't been around an actual computer, so this is what this post is basically about..and I have to make it short and to the point because my head is greasy and i NEED a shower..haha (Oh and Sorry for skipping 10 weeks, this is going to be basically about both 10 and 11 weeks..
How far along? Eleven weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know. I don't have a scale and I'm happy about it. Mama J just said she doesn't either, so looks like my weight is unknown.
Maternity clothes? Basically. I bought my first pair of size SEVEN jeans today...I've only ever owned threes and fives. I can still fit in one pair of my threes, and both of my fives, BUT they are a little snug, but my new sevens are lose and don't quite fit. My MIL bought my first maternity shirt for me, but I haven't wore it yet. Leggings and yoga pants are my best friends!
Sleep: When I don't take half of my unison, I toss and turn and wake up often in the night. If I take half, I'm asleep FAST and soundly (usually).
Best moment this week: Annocuning my pregnancy!
Symptoms: Round ligament pains BAD. I feel like I'm stretching every where, and I keep having sharp pains in my sides thanks to my utuerus growing. Then thanks to Zofran I'm super constipated. My boobs are still sore (I keep having breast feeding dreams too). Still throwing up..
Food cravings: Nothing in general except I really want Panera Bread Co. I can't eat pizza, it makes me sick every time.
Gender: Unknown, but I keep thinking its a girl..but the other night I have a dream I had a boy. Wil's having girl dreams. who knows, I keep thinking I have a gut feeling its a girl, but maybe my mind just really WANTS a girl.
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? In!
Stretch marks? On my boobs.
What I miss: Smoking. Especially being home around all my family who are smokers. Still smoke free though!
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment on the 6th and finding out the sex soon!
Weekly Wisdom: Take naps.
Milestones: Telling family, getting a real BUMP!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!