07 November, 2011

The pregnancy test story

As you know, from the post a little before this, I didn't know if I should go buy a pregnancy test. I was talking to Wil's cousin, Kerri, and she finally talked me into it. My expected period is this Saturday, so I didn't even want to test until Friday, if that. I got in the car, and headed to Walgreens. The prices were ridiculous and then I remember I had bought a pack of three first repsonse test at Food Lion last time, so I headed there instead. They didn't have any, but they had E.P.T pack's of 3 for about 15 dollars, so I got those. I didn't want to test today, but I said what the hell, since I bought a pack of three anyways. I did my little thing on the stick, and literally as soon as I sat it down on my bathroom sink, BAM a bright plus sign appeared; a big fat, positive. I immiditantly started shaking, smiling, crying, just standing there in shock, and then running to my phone.

I called Wil and told him I had to tell him something, but I couldn't wait until he got home (at 2 AM) and that I'm sorry it was over the phone, and that I was pregnant. He said "Are you serious?"..No Wil, it's a joke! Haha he said it made his night and he is very happy and excited.

So I sat around, and I thought "Wait, what if that pregnancy test was wrong?!" So, I took another, since I had a three pack and everything. BAM, Another positive, just as, if not, brighter than the one before. I still couldn't be sure, so back to Walgreens it was, and I bought digital test. I took one "Pregnant" appeared, but STILL, me being my stubborn self, took another, and once again "pregnant" came up.

It still doesn't feel real, even after four positive pregnancy test. I'm going to take more tomorrow morning of course, and then make a doctors appointment as soon as I wake up. The worry of miscarriage again is still wondering around in my head. I'm going to pray every night this pregnancy goes perfect, I'm so terrified to lose another baby. I want this baby more than anything on this earth, I'd do anything for it, and I love it more than life already, even though it's not even fully a embryo yet, just some cells. Oh Cells, I love you. I love you so much and I'd do anything for you little baby.

Hopefully, in nine months, we will have a little Lilly Ann Faye Rork, or a little Liam Andrew Joseph Rork. Or maybe both, it's not even 5 days before the first day of my supposed to be missed period and it's coming up REALLY bright..could it be twins? Oh I'd be in love! ;)


and the picture...hahahaha

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! From experience, the Dollar Tree pregnancy tests are the same. lol Don't spend all that money girl. I spent $3 and they were all positive! I believe in not sharing pregnancy news till after the 1st trimester, buying any baby stuff or accepting anything either. Take prenatal pills and folic acid pills asap! I wish you the best and sending lots of blessing your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I am so excited for you!! I have been praying for you since your miscarriage. I am so excited for your blessing and will continue to pray for you throughout the pregancy!! :)

    Yay babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the part where you text Ashley a picture of the pee stick hahah. OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Let me know when you have the DR appointment. I nearly died when I read "Oh Cells, I love you." Candice you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm still soooo excited! We're going to have babies around the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo happy for you. I really am.. you don't even know. Also, I'm shocked. How are we doing the nursery?! So many things I need to know. Like now. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so happy for you! Will be praying everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS GIRL!

    my positive thoughts will be sent your way. promise!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!