08 November, 2011

I'm still in complete shock with my positive pregnancy test result last night. I woke up and took two more test; one regular, one digital. Surprise, Surprise, still a big fat positive. I guess that could be my excuse for being a complete bitch lately, having horrible headaches and back pain. I called my doctor and made an appointment to confirm it, since you have to do that with Tricare before they'll give you a referral for the gyno. It's tomorrow at 8:45.

Truthfully I have no idea how far along I could be, or when I even got pregnant. I had a period the end of september/beginning of October, but it lasted like MAYBE a day, and wasn't "normal"; but nothing has been "normal" since my miscarriage in August. Speaking of miscarriage, I'm freaking out. It's really set in, and I'm terrified to get super giddy about this again. I'm expecting the worst to happen, even though I know you shouldn't do that; and I don't WANT to do that, but with my past, it's kind of hard not to.

Wil is more than excited. I know he will be the best Daddy in the world, and I can't wait to give him that gift. Supossibly, since I did it online, if I'm right about my period, my due date is around July 19, 2012. I feel like that's SO far away! I hope this pregnancy goes by fast, and smooth. Wish me luck, and prayers are amazing! Thank you all so much for you kind words and support, it all means a lot to me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!

    I had a miscarriage in July and got pregnant like two weeks later. I'm now 14 weeks pregnant. It's still hard to be super excited about it because of what happened last time. Just try to relax. I wish you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!