I was sick for the rest of the day, but didn't get sick. The smells of foods or just looking at food made my stomach turn, and NOTHING looked appealing to me at all, but I didn't get sick anymore all day!
This morning we woke up early to go to the MCX for some black Friday shopping. We didn't get up extremely early, 7 AM and ready to go right after 8. Our parents wanted to see it all, and my dad got a couple things, and bought me a new marine hoodie!
Well when I woke up, I of course took Charlie outside. I had just woken my brother up and he went outside with me to smoke a cigarette while I walked Charlie. My stomach felt a little icky but I burped and thought I was good to go. He decided to spit right before we were on our way back to the house, and that ended it for me. I handed him Charlie's leash and ran for the front door and made it to the downstairs bathroom just in time. I didn't get sick for the rest of the day, but I felt like I could any minute!
I started to get hungry around 10:30 and I was super excited about eating at the food court in the MCX. I don't know why, but I love the pizza there! I can usually eat one of the giant pieces to myself perfectly fine, I know, crazy! But it looked and sounded SO good! I even got a garlic knot to go with it. At first I was fine, but towards the middle and end of the pizza, it was harder and harder to eat. I got full fast, and it wasn't making my stomach feel very well. I didn't even get to eat the best part; the crust! I couldn't even look at the garlic knot, even when I was still hungry. Just the site of it made me sick for some reason, once again though, I didn't get sick again today.
After I came home, kicked back on the couch and ate a turkey sandwich (left over turkey sandwiches are my favorite!) I felt completely fine! I even had a brownie and cotton candy at the Swansboro flotilla (which I was very disappointed in) and I'm hungry again!
I'm not complaining about morning sickness at all, I'm actually enjoying it. Even though during it I feel like complete shit and my hormones are raging, once I feel better I'm so happy that I was sick. I just want a healthy baby in 8 months. I already love our little rainbow baby!
Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in, even if it's until 9 am. I'm so worn out! Then I'm taking my brother and dad to the beach in emerald isle. They seriously plan on jumping into the Atlantic, and I think they're crazy! They are going to freeze and I may be spending my Saturday evening at the hospital, haha! Oh I hate how it feels like Saturday already..and I'm not ready for Sunday! I don't want my daddy & brother to leave :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!