I'm doing it as "Part one", well because..they aren't leaving until Tuesday and I have so much to tell already! :) Tuesday was probably the slowest day, ever. I cleaned most of the day, relaxed, made dinner, and that's about it. Time was going awfully slow because I was so excited! I swear I called my dad atleast every other two hours to ask where they were. About 10:30 PM, Wil and I were laying down watching TV and I called, but my dad said he couldn't talk because he had to use the GPS on his phone real fast. Two minutes later my brother called. "We're here!" Ah! I ran out the front door, I was so excited! We hung out for a little bit, but then after that we just all went to bed because Wil and I were tired, and my dad had just drove 18 hours!
Wednesday morning while Wil was at work for a few hours, and during his chiropractor appointment, My dad, Cody, & I went to Walmart. My brother is 17, and thinks he's going to be a professional "scooter-er" You know those little razor scooter things? He gets these professional, expensive scooters though. He usually orders them online and stuff, but he heard about this one at walmart and wanted to try it out. It was 100 dollars but he worked for the money and he got it. I was looking at the bikes and saw a really awesome one, told my dad I liked it, and guess what? He bought it for me! Check out my early Christmas present:
I love it! Wil had to go back and pick it up because it wouldn't fit in my dad's car, since he has a jag, but it fit in the sportage. I rode it as soon as it got back to the house and I LOVE it! It's made out of aluminum so it's super light!
Last night we went to the Ice house for dinner, and Wil's parents and sister got in town and met us there. It was so good, but it made me sick. I didn't throw up, but my stomach didn't agree with it at all. I felt like I could get sick any second. I came home and basically went straight to bed.
This morning we woke up bright and early and started to cook! We had a feast, and it was great! I actually had morning sickness and THREW UP for the first time this morning!! Some of you may think I'm crazy for being excited about throwing up, but I heard throwing up is actually a GOOD thing, and I loved it! I was so excited sitting on the bathroom floor, with my body shaking. It was awesome, lol :) My dad kept asking why I wasn't drinking. I just kept telling him I didn't feel like it.
As soon as Wil's family left, he said "So, when are you guys going to tell me?!" I tried acting dumb, asking him what he was talking about, and telling him I didn't know what he was talking about, but Wil and I just couldn't stop smiling and laughing, so we told him. I'm six weeks today. Six weeks?! I feel like it's going by fast already and I'm super excited. Only 6 more weeks until I'm in the clear! I pray this is a healthy and happy pregnancy, and I do not mind the sickness part at all! Since it's six weeks, I'm going to start doing those weekly updates:
How far along? Six weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: One pound gained!
Maternity clothes? I wouldn't mind them right now! I can barely fit in my size five jeans, and I'm ususally a three :( I bought some leggings I'm loving for only 5 dollars at walmart. I'm also wearing sports bras. People have told me not to because they don't do much support, but it's the only bras that don't hurt!
Sleep: I'm doing the whole tossing and turning. I actually slept really well last night, but that was the first time in while. I did this with my last pregnancy also.
Best moment this week: My dad guessing I was pregnant! It was pretty funny.
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: NOTHING! Until yesterday I was able to eat whatever still..I'd even get a few cravings. Now everything I look at looks gross and I feel like I have to force feed myself. I get hungry, and then I try to eat, and I don't want to eat anymore.
Gender: Unknown, but I have a strange feeling it's a Girl.
Labor Signs: No thank you. I'm only six weeks!
Belly Button in or out? In!
Stretch marks? I can start to see a couple little ones on my boobs :(
What I miss: No back pain..It's killing me!
What I am looking forward to: My first prenatal appointment, which will hopefully be before Christmas. I'm waiting for my referal to be in the mail, and I'm hoping it comes by next week! I'm really hoping we get an ultrasound before Christmas were we can actually SEE the baby. We plan on making picture frams and putting the ultrasound pictures in them, and wrap them up, and give them to Wil's parents on annoucing the pregnancy! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Do not get sick in front of the In-Laws!
Milestones: Not much besides starting to have real, full on, morning sickness for the first time this morning! I've been nasueas and icky feeling the whole time, then for about a week nothing, then yesterday the throwing up actually started!

i hope you don't mind it i still these! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the bike. I really do. All you need is a babyseat for the back. Please don't do that Candice! LOL. Happy you got to see your Dad and brother and it's crazy your Dad knew you were pregnant.
ReplyDeleteThat's such an awesome bike!!!
ReplyDelete