09 November, 2011

Doctor's appointment no. 1

So this morning I had a doctors appointment. It was just the normal "Go to the doctor, take a pregnancy test" kind of thing, since you have to prove your pregnant to Tricare before they will reffer you to a Obgyn. Do you remember my last doctors visit when I was pregnant before? Well this time, it was even better. I swear doctors' offices are full of hooligans. They're kids are running around like crazy. crying, climbing all over everyone and their mother, everything you SHOULDN'T do in public. I wish people would take care of their children.

So, I went back, peed in a cup, and then went into a room. The doctor came in and goes "Welp, it's positive!" I told him I've had a miscarriage and yadda yadda yadda, so he ordered blood work and an ultrasound. I got my blood work done and now I'm just waiting to hear from the Ultrasound place to tell me when my appointment is.

After my doctors appointment I went to Walmart and bought two pairs of new leggings and two sports bras. Okay..I weigh 133 pounds. That's more than I have EVER, EVER weighed in my life. Usually I'm 115-120. So needless to say, I had like one pair of jeans that fit me. My boobs are starting to get sore, so I figured I'd buy some sportsbras to help those babies out.

I went by Miller Motte college to pick up my check, deposited it, now I'm going to buy my Save the dates! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Today I'm sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned. It's awesome! (I'm not being sarcastic either.)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!