So yesterday was the first time Wil had duty since I lived in North Carolina with him. The moment I woke up, I was bored to death. Not the usual bored, like major bored, and it was probably just because deep down inside I knew I would be by myself all day. Around four o'clock I headed towards Breana's house because I hadn't seen her new house on base, and I just needed some best friend time due to my boredness. I planned on taking Wil dinner and surprising him with Subway around 7. Breana and I talked about weddings, college, moving, etc..oh and she introduced me to "Hanging with friends", an APP on iPhones.
I. Am. In. Love. and. Addicted.
So we let the children (Charlie, Max, & Millie) play, then it was time to head to base. As soon as I got on, my gas light came on, but I figured I'd get gas after I got Subway. I went into subway and got my two six inch sandwhiches for 6 bucks since I had a buy one get one free coupon! :) I headed towards the barracks Wil was having duty, and I stopped at a gas station, which had closed an hour before I got there. Great. So I just headed towards the barracks. When I arrived, I was told Wil had just ate chinese food. Ugh! So my surprise was lame.
We talked a bit, kissed, played with Charlie, and ya know..sat there. Because I was bored out of my mind in the room for an hour, I couldn't imagine 24 hours!
After I left, I could have sworn I would run out of gas before I got to the next closest gas station, but I didn't. Charlie and I got home, cleaned up the house, watched a movie, and decided to go to bed. Yeah right, I kept hearing every single sound there was. I stayed up until around 2 AM. I couldn't tell you the last time I stayed up past 10. Maybe 6 months ago? I was planning on sleeping awhile longer once Wil got home so I wouldn't be sitting around by myself all day, but when he got home at 8:30 this morning, my body laughed and said "Haha bitch, you're waking up, and staying up!" So, I'm still up, three hours later. I plan on making cream cheese rolls, but..I want Wil to enjoy them too, so I guess I'll wait until noon to make breakfast, haha!
Memory # 3 :
Wil's homecoming. You can go Here to read about Homecoming, and I'm not going to blog about it again since that would be pointless :) Best. Day. Ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!