19 October, 2011

Frustration

Wil has no idea what he wants to do when he gets out of the Military, if he doesn't enlist into another branch. He goes back and fourth every day, and to be honest with you, I stopped listening to ideas because they only last 20 minutes, if that.
My dad knows God and every body, no exaggeration. He's a realstate apprasier, football coach, and isn't shy at all. I've never been to a resturant with my dad, or a store, that he doesn't run into someone that he knows. Literally. This HAS happened in other states other than Illinois as well, no joke. Well of course, my dad does VA apprasials. He tells all these retired military men trying to sell their houses about his amazing son-in-law who is a Marine and getting out soon. These men then give my dad their phone numbers and asks for Wil to call, because they could possibly get him a decent job. Oh and have you ever heard of Scott Airforce base? Yeah...that's 10 minutes from where I grew up. Does my dad know the Finicial advisor of SAFB who tells the WHOLE base what to do with their money, controls it, and tells them when they can and can't buy stuff? yeah..he knows him. And that guy owes my dad a favor. ...like getting Wil a good job, as a favor.

Does Wil ever call these people? NOPE. don't ask me why. But it makes me look like this:


I'm so sick of not knowing where we're going to end up in like THREE MONTHS. Yes, three months. Wil wants to do early out now, so it won't be may/june, it'll be FEBURARY/MARCH. I don't know where I'll be. Doesn't the military even give you more notice than this when you PCS? Well my husband still hasn't decided what in the fuck we're doing, so I still have no idea where we're going to live.



We're currently in NC. Where will we be in three months? Illinois? New Jersey? some other RANDOM ass state? WHERE?!?!?!?
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!