I really wish I could rush the future. At least, the future I'm playing in my head over, and over, again. Right now I should be focused on school, keeping up with the house, and loving my husband, but I'm not. I don't know what I want with my life. Well, I am loving with my husband, he'll be in the picture no matter what. I guess I'm leaning towards the school and house thing.
In my head, what I "daydream" about, I'm a 28 year old English teacher, with 3 or 4 wonderful kids of my own, with my husband having a good job, driving an SUV to football practice and dance recitals. I live in my dream home, in the country but not too far from town, with a wrap around pourch and a picket fence. Isn't this everyones dream though? I just want to fast forward.
Sign me up for that dream as well.
ReplyDelete