04 October, 2011

Cry me a river

Yesterday when I woke up, I do believe I was just feeling sorry for myself. Sometimes I think I'm depressed, but I know I'm not.

Jealousy can hurt. I cried to Wil and he said "turn that frown upside down", and I said when I got a positive pregnancy test, I would. I would say I'm officially baby crazy. TTC Crazy, whatever it is, I'm crazy.

Since I was up at 5 AM when Wil left for work yesterday, I fell back to sleep around 12 or 1, and didn't wake up until 4:30 PM. I was well rested, so I figured I was in a good mood. When Wil came home, I snapped at him for every little thing he did, but I didn't realize it until he said something. I guess I wasn't in a better mood. Yesterday was just such a bad day. I had the emotions I had after the miscarriage over, and over again yesterday. I felt sorry for myself, and didn't feel like doing anything. I guess it was just a plain out pitty party.

After my eye appointment today (finally. I'm bsaically blind), I'm going to New Bern, to help Kerri out at her hair appointment. Today is her consulation to figure out what she wants her hair like for her wedding, and she wants my advice. I have a strong feeling we will be talking a lot about babies, and I'm going to try and stay positive.

I have to write a research paper for this new class I started yesterday. It's probably going to be one of the toughest classes I have. The research paper has to be on a Criminal Law issue. Any ideas? Because I have none, and I need some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!