03 September, 2011
So last night when I got home from work around 6:00, Wil decided he got a wild hair up his ass and now we are on out way to Delaware for the weekend. His parents own a house there. They live in bergen county in Nj, but they go to Delaware for long weekends and they're going to move there when they retire. His parents, aunt & uncle, and cousin and her son are all there. Were in virginia now about to stop at WaWa for lunch which I'm SO excited about! We should be to the Delaware house in about 2-3 hours. We have Wil's cousin Kerri and finace with us...theyre a surprise for everyone since no one knew they were coming!
I may not get to update for awhile, but I can still read your blogs! Hope you all have a fun & safe labor day weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!
ReplyDelete