We left our house around 7 AM, and got to Kerri & Carter's around 8 AM after stopping a few times. We packed up their Envoy, and headed North! (I think?)
We got to the Delaware house around 3, and was super ready to eat dinner, which was awesome. Wil and I went on a bike ride, and had some alone time together which was really nice.
This morning we woke up, got ready, and went to a Lavender farm. They sold basically everything that had Lavender in it. From soap, to purfume, to spices, to jams, to mustards, to lotions, to lipbalms, to sugar. EVERYTHING had Lavender in it. I couldn't stay in the store long because it gave me a crazy headache.
After we left the Lavender farm, we headed downtown Lewes, which reminded me of a very historic down town, and it was a cute little place to spend the afternoon even though it was pretty hot. We ended up eating lunch down town Lewes, and then headed home. We all just spent the afternoon relaxing, and now everyone's playing cards/dice games while I blog and wait for dinner to be done. I'm not really into playing cards and dice as much as they are.
I'm also enjoying a glass of wine! :)
I hope everyone's having a good and safe Labor day weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!