As most of you know, I watch a 3 year old girl, Jayla, and her 2 year old brother, Brayden, Monday - Friday, 7:50 AM - 5:30 PM. I have decided during nap time, I will be working out.
When I was pregnant, I decided I'd just stuff my face with whateveer came in counter with my mouth. I didn't care about gaining weight because, well, I was pregnant! Before Wil came home, I weighed 118 pounds. I now weigh 128 pounds..on a good day. I haven't seen 130 yet, but I don't want to either. I'm hoping I can also start waking up an hour or so before I usually do, and start running. I'm usually pretty lazy in the morning, but I'm hoping I can do it.
Quit smoking is next on my list too. I really have so many bad habits I want to get out of my life, but I need motivation and dedication to do that, and well...I'm lacking it. So do me a favor, and hope I can stick with this!
I Will pray for ya lady <3
ReplyDelete