Wil's soon to be sister-in-law started her own business, years ago when her sons where born & she was stay at home mom. She makes Save the dates, Wedding invites, decorations, etc. She offered to do my save the dates for me, at little cost, so of course I jumped on that.
- for you who are new to reading, Wil & I are already married. We were married on June 24th, 2011 in the court house in the county I grew up in. We couldn't stand not being married any longer. We are having a "ceremony/reception" AKA wedding (haha), in October of 2012 for our family & friends. -
So..I recieved the sketches in the mail today for the save the dates. Our wedding is Fall theme! :) - since Fall IS my favorite and all - but I need your help. I love ALL the sketches, and I can't pick. I haven't recieved Wil's imput yet, because he's not home from work. Breana, my MOH, is on a plane right now, and Kerri, one of my bridesmaids, won't see them until tomorrow, and well..my other bridesmaid, Wil's sister, doesn't talk to me ever..so I need YOUR help. I know the pictures kind of such and are hard to see, but if you click on them, they should make them bigger!
My wedding is going to be very laid back, fun, but also elegant.
My Favorite design. If you click on it, they will get bigger and you can see the colors that will be there & the script.
I actually didn't mind this one. I love the colors, but Wil doesn't like this one AT all.I love how all the colors are involved, especially maroon in this. I wish these colors where in the first one, then it would be the one!
So, which ones are YOUR favorite?




If you like the colors, maybe you could ask her to incorporate the maroon/deep orange/deep red colors on the first one [maybe add some more leaves with color instead of just green, or a simple border around the whole thing with the fall colors!]
ReplyDeleteGood luck. We made our Save the Dates on vistaprint.com. I got 100 of them for free! :)
please don't forget me :) I've been absent but I am back!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.moorekaylee.com
writekayleemoore@gmail.com
dont forget me either
ReplyDeletehttp://asouthernbelleswayofalifeasanarmywife.blogspot.com/
courtney.n.westwood@gmail.com