Okay so my weekend review should have been yesterday, but I literally didn't get on a computer once (besides my cell phone) and it's not that easy to blog on a touch screen phone.
Friday I was at the Naval hospital all day with Wil. He had x-rays to get done, and I had to have blood work and a doctors appointment to go to. It was a long, tiring day. It was the day they officially told me I had a miscarriage, which I already knew. I was emotionally drained and worn, as was Wil. Physically, too. That evening we went to Atlantic Beach to have dinner with Wil's Uncle & Aunt. We found out his brother and his finace' and their 3 kids would be there too, to start off their week of vacation. I was so excited to see our niece, Laila. She'll be two in Novemeber, and she's just so fun and adorable. We had a good evening with family, just hanging out.
Saturday morning we woke up early to go back to Atlantic beach. Wil had a tee time (golfing) at 10 AM with his Uncle. The girls (Aunt Donna, Cathy, Matt who is not a girl, the boys - Little George and Evan, and Laila) all headed to Beaufort for the Pirate day whatever. It's basically a bunch of pirates walking around. None of the kidsw were that into it, so we didn't stay long. We all met back up at Uncle George & Aunt Donna's beach house/Condo, and Wil and I headed home.
Later that evening we went to Breana and Kody's. We had dinner with them (which was so delicious) and played Catch phrase and Apples to apples. We got home and just passed out. We had such a long weekend already and we were both worn out.
Sunday morning we finally got to sleep in! We made breakfast and hung out around the house. We went grocery shopping, made dinner, I baked some yummy whoopie pies, and then we just hung out together.
Yesterday I started my job. I'm watching a 2 and 3 year old (boy and girl), Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00. It's okay I guess. The kid's are too bad to watch. Sometimes they don't listen, but what little kid always listens? I know I didn't. It's kind of tough to keep up with school, but I'm working on it.
Everything else is okay I guess. Not much I can do about it, and I've figured that out. I'll be glad when the physical pain and stuff as gone away completely.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!