16 August, 2011

Challenge; Wants & Places


I'm goint to do Wants & Places today. Here we goooo


WANTS;

1. A healthy baby.

2.  This awesome red bandage skirt in red. I have an excuse, I have tons of weddings coming up that I need something to wear to!


2. Giants Gear, just because I know it'll turn my hubby on ;) haha







3. A phone case I like...because I'm tired of my lame plain white one.




4. My hair to be awesome like this:





5. Shiba Inu puppy


6.  "To Th1ne own self be Tru3" tattooed on me.

7.  Nude Heels



Now for the places..OH goodness.

1. I really want to visit Ireland. Wil is irish and I love it.
2. My dad's whole family (well basically) lives around Dallas, Texas. I've spent many, many summers there while growing up, and I love it.



3. Home sweet home. Well close to it, St. Louis, Missouri. I was actually born and raised across the river in Alton, Illinois.




4. Eufuala, Alabama. It's where my Mama was raised, and where my late Grandmother lived forever, and where my aunt still lives to this day. It's also the home of the shorter manison, AKA the big white house on "Sweet home Alabama" starring Reese Witherspoon ;) So yes, I've been to this house in real life.




5. New York City. William took me for my first time back in October 2010. It was love at first site. I just love all the hussle and bussle that goes on, everyone running around, the smell, everything. It seems so classy, even though it's kind of disgusting.




6. Destin Florida. This is where we spent many summers as a family. Ah, the beach <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments!