Beware of a giant bitch fest that's about to happen. I have so many things on my mind I need to get off. First, I'm very annoyed with the kids I watch. I know it's not their fault, but damn. They never listen. They're 2 and 3. I'll NEVER have kids that close in age. All they do is bitch about each other, and cry over the dumbest stuff ever. I know, I'm being harsh because they're just kids. But man, I am sick of it. I need a weekend away from them!
I don't get why people talk shit about their children's father. Okay, you were married to the man, you were 'in love with him', you LAYED DOWN with him to have your child(ren), so did he just turn into a piece of shit asshole over night? Probably not. It's probably you actually. I understand your children's father may be an asshole to you, but it's probably because you did something first. I know I'm not an asshole to anyone for no reason at all. I may be wrong, but hey..just kind of weird that someone could be an asshole to someone for NO reason, ALL the time? Oh, and please don't talk about how big of a "dick" he is in front of HIS children. Do you want him talking about how big of a bitch you are in front of them? Probably not. They will repeat it one day. And have some respect, those are his KIDS you're talking about him in front of. They love him. Plus, if it wasn't FOR HIM, you wouldn't have those babies.
Stop saying you're in love with someone over and over again but then break up every two weeks and when you're broken up, say you hate them and you NEVER loved them. You're a hypocrite. You have a child with that person? You think being with that person is going to be best for your child? Is fighting in front of your child 24/7 good for them? Nope, because you're just setting your child up thinking that fighting with someone you "love" is okay. So, when you're child is 16 and calls you a fucking bitch and tells you that you're lazy and you have nothing going for yourself, etc. Blame yourself, you taught them that ;)
I probably could NEVER delete my Facebook. I communicate to family through that way too much to have it. If I knew I could stay in touch with them through another way and know it's going to work, it would be deleted in a heart beat because I fucking hate it. It's annoying as piss. I can't stand reading all the negativity and drama on it 24/7. I want to call those people out SO bad for just being plain out stupid, but I don't want to cause drama because I'm not into that shit and that's exactly why this blog is here.
School is retarded. I'm sick of it already but I know I have to stick with it to get myself some sort of education. Blah.
Okay I guess I'm done now. Time to go listen to everyone freak out about the world ending, I mean hurricane...
I use Facebook for the same thing.. for family while I'm away. Well, I got fed up with the bull and deactivated it for a couple weeks for a nice break. My family understood and we used the phone and skype to communicate. Maybe with all the stress you just need to deactivate it for a while...
ReplyDeleteHi I stumbled across your blog somehow and love it. My fiancé is about to leave for marine boot camp on oct 2 so it's great to see a blog by someone who is already on the other side. Good luck with everything you are doing.
ReplyDelete-Kari
there's a few girls on my facebook that do that shit. it's so annoying. esp. when the guy continuously cheats on the girl, and she keeps going back thinking he's going to change. she's obviously teaching him that it's ok.
ReplyDeleteMy sister has a 7,5,3 and 4 month old. Yeah, Aunt B can't go over there too much. My sister is a Saint.. because I would lose my mind everyday dealing with that 24/7. I am not the person for multiple children.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Candice.. you took the words out my mouth. But then again, people do try to live out their fantasies with no regards to what having kids is really like. They just want want want with no understanding what a crying baby (althout sweet and cute) is going to do to their already rocky relationship. I'm not saying blame the baby. The baby didn't ask to be here. But not every relationship can survive a baby and people don't even attempt to evaluate themselves. Cause seriously- when me and my Hubs watch my neices and nephews.. I ALREADY know we need to stop at 1 kid. We are both not interested in all the drama. Sorry for the rant.. but you know I don't have anything to do because Irene just HIT. OMG OMG OMG. Be safe.