23 August, 2011

One of my biggest fears..

After this post you will probably just stop following my blog because you'll more than likely think I'm a crazy nut. Seriously, I think it 99% of the time as well. I'm afraid of a number. 911. I know the first thing ya'll will think is September 11, 2001. Nope, it wasn't that. It happened long before that. I've always been afraid of this number. The date, the time, an address, anything that has to do with "911". I think something bad is going to happen to me on 9/11, or at the time 9:11, or at a house with the address "911". Please don't ask me why, because I don't know why. It haunts me, and I have proof. When I can catch it on my cell phone (I see it every day, I swear, just not always on my phone. It shows up on my stove, microwave, TV, car clock, ANYWHERE it can sneak up on me.)

Here is the proof I have:




Notice they're all different dates.

So you may think I'm crazy, or that I'm over thinking stuff, but I swear..the number haunts me and it scares the hell out of me. I just had to share that..


1 comment:

  1. That is creepy! The last four digits of my phone number are 9110 and it freaks people out a lot. They think I'm joking or something.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!