22 August, 2011

Birthday / Christmas list

My husband is already bugging me about my birthday and what I want. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas yesterday too! Everyone's already talking about Christmas and my birthday, so I figured I'd write a list on here, and when family asks me what I want, I'm sending them this link. So, here we go!

1. NFL Giants Sweat suit from Victoria Secret :



2. North Face jacket in Brown :



3. Flat mid- calf slouch boot from Charlotte Russe




4. Scentsy Warmers :


5. Kitchen aid stand up mixer


6. Keurig Coffee Maker


7. Over the knee twisted Cable UGGS in Grey:







8. Gift Cards to :
Victoria Secret
Charlotte Russe
Body Central (BodyC.com)
Hollister
Wet Seal
Target
Barnes & Noble






1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were a NYGiants fan.. me too!

    Also, I have the Keurig and I absolutely LOVE IT!! Hope you get your wishes

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments!