Tomorrow morning at this time I will be on the road with Breana on our way to Georgia. We're leaving at 8 AM. I'm more excited then anything. I know I won't be upset or anything because this just seems like a vacation to me, since I'll be back to Illinois in a month, but only for a week or so.
I've been looking forward to this day for almost 7 months now. It means I'm one step closer to being in Wil's arms and I can't explain how happy that makes me feel. Today will probably be a busy day. I'm going to spend time with my Mama for a little, I have to say goodbye to Mama J and my siblings, and I do believe I'm going to dinner with Papa Joe. I also have about another load of laundry to do and then I'll be completely packed.
I need to pack all of Charlie's things too.
Then tomorrow morning Breana and I will be on our way to Georgia to spend a few days with her Father-in-law, and then either Sunday or Monday we will be on our way to North Carolina! I can't believe it.
I'll try to blog again later, but if I don't, you may not be hearing from me as often or very soon. I hope everyone has a good weekend and following week, next week. You can always reach me at my e-mail, CRork@gmail.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I adore comments!